I really enjoyed driving the 2020 Mazda CX-9 seven-seat family SUV, as a BabyDrive!
These are my top ten favourite family-friendly features:
- FIVE child seats fit easily in the 2020 Mazda CX-9 which is FANTASTIC!
- You can easily access the third-row seats with three child seats installed in the second-row and unlike some competitors, access it is on the passenger (kerb) side of the car.
- The doors of the 2020 Mazda CX-9 open nice and wide, giving great access when installing child seats and putting children in and out of the car.
- You can control the rear air-conditioning from the front dash while driving.
- The rear seats in the 2020 CX-9 sit quite high, giving rear passengers a good view out while driving along and reducing travel sickness.
- The auto-lock and unlock doors make going to and from the car easier, keeping your hands free for your kids and their stuff!
- There is a great seatbelt removal visual for all three rows of seats.
- Legroom is good throughout the Mazda CX-9 and we can fit a 180cm passenger in both the front and third-row seats with a rear-facing child seat in the second-row.
- The updated media system in the 2020 Mazda CX-9 now has Apple Car Play and Android Auto which is a great addition. Also useful is the speed sign recognition that comes up in your head-up display to tell you the speed you should be going.
- Storage is good throughout all three rows of the Mazda CX-9.
To find out when new reviews are published, please subscribe to the BabyDrive email newsletter.