I really enjoyed driving the 2021 Isuzu D-Max X-Terrain model, as a BabyDrive!
These are my top five favourite family-friendly BabyDrive features:
- All D-Max models are packed full of the kind of safety features you would expect to find in a family SUV not a Ute! They also have 8 airbags and the D-Max is the first ute to have an airbag between the front seats so that heads don't hit together in the event of an accident.
- The dashboard cup holders are a firm favourite, they are so convenient for holding your tea or coffee!
- There are rear air vents across the whole D-Max range, which are great for keeping little rear passengers cool. They even have a HEPA air filter which removes pollutants that cause a lot of allergies.
- The D-Max X-Terrain model has sailplane shades at the back which really help to shield rear-facing passengers from the sun that comes in through the flat back window, a real problem with most dual-cab utes.
- You can start the engine of the D-Max X-Terrain remotely from the key fob and the doors will lock automatically when you walk away!
NOTE: We go into the child seat fitting matters of this dual-cab ute in our 2021 Isuzu D-Max launch review.
To find out when new reviews are published, please subscribe to the BabyDrive email newsletter.