I LOVED driving the new 2021 Kia Carnival SLi. This eight-seat family car is an AWESOME BabyDrive!
These are my top twelve favourite family-friendly features:
- The new Kia Carnival has a super-tight turning circle and light steering too, so it is easy to park in school and supermarket car parks.
- The boot is even bigger in the new 2021 Kia Carnival than the previous models, which means you can stand your pram or scooter up in the boot without having to collapse them down!
- A 360-degree camera and the crisp clear visual on the media screen make parking and manoeuvring really nice and easy.
- There is great storage in all three rows of the Kia Carnival and there are USB ports in all rows too.
- Aircon vents in the ceiling above both of the rear rows of passengers are great for keeping little rear passengers cool while you are driving along.
- Five top tether anchorages and five ISOFix mean you can instal FIVE child seats in the new 2021 Kia Carnival!
- Just having the key in your bag or pocket means you can open and lock the doors using a simple press button and the tailgate has an auto-opening feature activated by you simply standing beside it.
- The media system is lovely and easy to use, it has Apple CarPlay and Android Auto as well as Sounds of Nature which white noise on demand, great for getting little ones to sleep! It also has Passenger Talk which amplifies your voice from the front row to the third row so you don't have to shout to be heard and Quiet Mode which reduces the media volume throughout the car except for in the front, which is great when everyone is asleep or on devices in the back and you want to listen to music or podcasts in the front.
- There are airbags in all three rows of seats in the new 2021 Kia Carnival.
- Cruise control is really accurate in the new Kia Carnival at suburban slow speeds as well as on motorways. Also, the driver attention alert reminds you if a car infant of you pulls away at a junction and you haven't noticed.
- Flexibility with the second-row central seat means you can either remove it altogether to create a walkway or you can turn it around so an adult can face backwards in ‘care mode' and hang out with the kids!
- A great seatbelt removal visual in the ceiling lets you know if any in the back has removed their seatbelt.
You can see the full 2021 Kia Carnival launch review here.
To find out when new reviews are published, please subscribe to the BabyDrive email newsletter.