I LOVED driving the 2022 New Jeep Grand Cherokee L Summit Reserve, with my family, as a BabyDrive! These are my top three favourite family features:
- The Jeep Grand Cherokee L has three ISOFix points and three top tether anchorages across the second-row seats and two top tether anchorages in both the third-row seats too. It will easily fit five Infasecure child seats in the back with excellent legroom too.
- There are built in window blinds in the rear doors of the Jeep Grand Cherokee L which keep our little passengers shaded from the sun while driving along.
- Even when you are using all three rows of seats you can still fit a twin side-by-side pram in the boot nicely.
- There are face-level air-con vents in both the second AND third rows.
- FAM CAM! You can see all five rear passengers while driving along, such an awesome feature for parents (and for those mums-only roadtrips).
You can see the full 2022 New Jeep Grand Cherokee L Summit Reserve review here.
To find out when new reviews are published, please subscribe to the BabyDrive email newsletter.